Located at the crossroads of Southern Minnesota the Owatonna Country Club is the perfect choice for hosting your dream wedding, business meeting large or small as well as corporate and charitable golf events.
The Owatonna Country Club was established on May 15, 1919. Its original design consisted of nine holes of golf and clubhouse. In 1973, the Owatonna Country Club looked to course architect Joel Goldstrand to design an additional nine holes. The clubhouse of the early era was demolished, and in its place stands a new, 23,000 square foot building, which opened its doors in September 2002. The golf course that once flooded on an annual basis was renovated in July 2004, adding many more challenging water hazards, and other new features along the way. Most recently, in 2008 with the help of Barr Engineering the Club embarked on another renovation project that ultimately impacted 8 existing holes of the golf course. Holes 2, 3 and 13 were brand new from tee to green. These new holes, which officially opened in 2010, were immediately well received by the membership.